Learn More >
Valentines Day Sale Ends In
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
1-year Hassle FreeWarranty
Yes. IP65 is rated for junction box. Do not expose the solar panel to rain or snow.
Under the same condition, BLUETTI PV series solar panels produce more power from limited sunlight.*
* Conclusion from BLUETTI Lab, for reference ONLY.
Most solar power stations on the market, and one PV200 solar panel is ideal for BLUETTI EB55/EB70S/AC50S portable power stations.
Review the PV input requirements of the solar generator.
Review the output specifications of solar panels.
Calculate the total voltage, current, and wattage of solar panels.
Consider the solar input connectors.
No. BLUETTI PV200 only has MC4 connectors.
These steps will help you get the most out of your solar panels:
1. Set up your panels correctly: The orientation as well as the angle it tilts at should be right.
2. Avoid shadow areas: Any amount of shadow will affect solar panel production.
3. Keep your panels clean: Dirt or debris reduces the panel’s efficiency.
4. Don’t get panels too hot: Good air circulation or a cool atmosphere around panels will help.
Get the latest news and exclusive offers from BLUETTI
Your cart is empty