Solar Power Home Kit P-100+75W Solar Panel
We are so sorry that B300 will be postponed to 2022. Please click Here for more details. And check the latest estimated shipping date below:
- 1.Order Number before "BLUETTI-US12163": Shipped.
- 2. Order Number BLUETTI-US12164" to "BLUETTI-US15294"：Will ship by February 12th.
- 5.The Rest Orders：Will ship by February 19th.
We are so sorry that B300 will be postponed to 2022. Please click Here for more details.
FREE D050S Estimated Delivery Time: Will be shipped in Early-December.
- limited shipping areas
- Features with a 100W USB-C, a 12V/10A car output and a USB-A ports, you can use the B300 as a portable power station.
- The smart MPPT inside of the B300 enables it to recharge quickly through solar power at a 200W maximum loading scale.
- You can also recharge it by wall socket, car charging or lead-acid battery.
- Car charging and lead-acid battery charging need to be realized through D050S.
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
12 Months Hassle Free
Elevate Your Electrical Environment to New Heights
Embrace Unparalleled Convenience with Electricity
Enhanced Energy Accessibility and Productivity
Prioritize Your Safety and Well-being
Designed for Long-Term Usage Solar Panel
Stay Cool the Sustainable Way
Personalize Your Comfort
Premium Quality, In Every Detail
Perfect for Any Space
Q1: Can it charge and discharge at the same time?A:
Q2: Is the Solar Power Home Kit waterproof and dust proof?A:
Only the solar panel is waterproof and dustproof (IP67 rated).
Q3: Can I use the power station in high or low temperature environments?A:
The recommended working temperature is 0-40℃. Working outside this range may result in poor performance or damage to the power station.
Q4: Can it be laid on its side to save space?A:
No. It is recommended to always keep it upright to stabilize the internal structure.
Q5: Is it possible to replace the built-in battery?A:
No. If the battery is faulty or even dead, please contact BLUETTI Customer Service for further assistance.