BLUETTI EB3A Portable Power Station | 600W 268Wh
- limited shipping areas
- 600W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (1,200W surge)；
- 268Wh Capacity；
- 430W Max. Fast Dual Charging (Solar+AC)；
- LiFePO4 Battery with 2,500+ Life Cycles to 80%;
- 6 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/AC+Solar/AC+Adapter)；
- 9 Outputs for Charging Multiple Devices at once；
- Smart Control & Monitor in BLUETTI App；
- 200W Max. Solar Input；
- Easy to Carry/ Fast Charging/ Safe & Reliable/ Cost-effective
- 24/7 UPS
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
2-year Hassle Free
Portable Power for A Sustainable Lifestyle
Small but in Charge
80% Charge in 30 Minutes
6 Ways to Recharge
Safety Is in Detail
9 Outlets for Every Need
Stay Connected with BLUETTI APP
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: Can it charge and discharge at the same time?A:
Q2: How do I know whether my appliance can work well with the EB3A?A:Calculate the total wattage of your devices. EB3A would work if the load doesn't exceed its rated 600W.
Q3: How long can it run my device?A:
Running time = Battery capacity × DoD × η ÷ Device rated power
DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and η is local inverter efficiency.
For EB3A, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 100W LED Light with it, the running time will be:
268Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 100W ≈ 2.17hrs
1) The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
Q4: What is the maximum input charging power of the EB3A?A:
430W Max. via AC and solar charging simultaneously.
Q5: Does EB3A support BLUETTI App control?A:
Yes. Via Bluetooth.
Q6: What kind of solar panels should I choose for EB3A?A:
EB3A is compatible with solar panels with 12-28V Open Circuit Voltage, 200W Max. input, and MC4 connectors.
1x BLUETTI PV120: ≈2.7hrs*.
1x BLUETTI PV200: ≈1.8hrs*.
* For reference ONLY.
Q7: Is the EB3A power station waterproof?No. Please do NOT store it in a humid environment for a long time.
Q8: How to deposit EB3A?Store in a dry and well-ventilated place and recharge to 80% every 3-6 months.
Q9: Can I use or charge EB3A in sub-zero temperatures?Temperature ranges for EB3A are:
Charge: 0-40℃ (32-104℉);
Discharge: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉);
Storage: -10-45℃ (14-113°F).
Technically, it can power electrical devices in sub-zero temperatures, but please avoid charging it.
Q10: Can it be laid on its side to save space?No. Because that may loose the internal structure. Please keep it upright to ensure its performance.
Q11: Is it possible to replace the built-in battery?No. If the internal battery pack malfunctions, please contact BLUETTI Customer Service.
Q12: Can I expand its capacity by connecting with B230/B300 battery?No.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.