BLUETTI EB70 Portable Power Station | 1000W 716Wh
- limited shipping areas
- Massive 716Wh capacity and 1000W rated wattage(1,400W Surge)
- The ultra-stable LiFePO4 battery chemistry,2500+ life cycles
- 2*230V AC outlets, 2*100W PD ports, 2*5V/3A USB-A ports, 2*regulated 12V/10A DC outputs, 1*12V/10A car port,1*15W wireless charging pad.
- With max input of 200W, this power station can be fully recharged in 3-4 hrs with solar panels (OCV 12-28V, 200W)
- It can also get fully recharged from an AC wall outlet in 3-4 hrs or a 12V car port in 7-8 hrs.
30 Days Price Protection Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
2-year Hassle Free
Power All Loads For The Road
Designed For Life On-the-go
Stay Powered, Wherever Life Takes You
Easy Portability, Endless Possibility
A Must-have Camping Partner
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: Can it charge and discharge at the same time?A:
Q2: How do I know whether my appliance can work well with the EB70?A:
Calculate the total wattage of your devices. EB70 should work if the load doesn't exceed its rated 1,000W.
Q3: How long can it run my device?A:Running time = Battery capacity × DoD × η ÷ Device rated power DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and η is local inverter efficiency.
For EB70, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 500W blender with it, the running time will be:
716Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 500W ≈ 1.2hrs
1) The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
Q4: Is the EB70 power station waterproof?A:
No. Also, please do NOT store it in a humid environment for a long time.
Q5: Can I use or charge EB70 in sub-zero temperatures?A:
Temperature ranges for EB70 are:
Charge: 0-40℃ (32-104℉); Discharge: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉);
Storage: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉).
Technically, it can power electrical devices under such situations, but please avoid charging it.
Q6: Does EB70 support BLUETTI App control?A:
Q7: Is it possible to replace the built-in battery?A:
- No. If the battery pack inside your power station is faulty or even dead, please contact BLUETTI Customer Service.
Q8: Can I expand its capacity by connecting with B230/B300 battery?A:
A useful guide to making the most of it all.