Learn More >
BLUETTI Black Friday Sale Ends In
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
4-year Hassle FreeWarranty
No matter where you are - at home during an unexpected outage, in your backyard, on a worksite, in the woods, or on a road trip, you can always count on BLUETTI AC200P as your reliable off-grid power source.
Suitable for various occasions
Download Now >
2 B230/B300. (Battery expansion cables are sold separately.) .
Yes, it also provides standalone power source with a 100W USB-C, a USB-A and a 12V DC output port.
Note: The total power of your devices should NOT exceed 700W.
Yes. You can use BLUETTI App to monitor and control the AC200MAX.
Working time (estimation) = 2048Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device. (0.85=Conversion Rate) Kindly note the actual working time may vary under different circumstances.
Y Yes, as long as the specs of solar panels you're using fall in below range:
1. Total open circuit voltage(OCV): 10-145V
Total open circuit voltage(OCV): 10-145V
With MC4 connectors
Yes. Once connected via Bluetooth, the BLUETTI App will enable you to control the AC200MAX remotely, like switching the working mode and upgrading the firmware.
The main differences are:
1. Output power and capacity: 2,000W AC power and 2,048Wh capacity for AC200MAX, while 2,000W and 2,000Wh for AC200P.
2. Max. Input: 1,400W for AC200MAX, while 1,200W for AC200P.
3. App Control: AC200MAX supports BLUETTI App control.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.
Get the latest news and exclusive offers from BLUETTI
Your cart is empty