BLUETTI AC300 + B300 Home Battery Backup
- limited shipping areas
- 3,000W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (6,000W Surge)
- 3,072Wh Capacity (Expandable w/ up to 4 × B300 for 12,288Wh)
- LiFePO4 Battery with 3,500+ Life Cycles to 80%
- 240V Split Phase Bonding
- 24/7 UPS Home Backup
- 7 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/Lead-acid Battery/Dual AC/AC+Solar)
- 2400W Max. Solar Input
- 5400W Max. Fast Dual Charging (Solar + AC)
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
4-year Hassle Free
Expand Your Power At Will
What Can You Do With Per B300(3072Wh)?
2400W Unrivaled Solar Input
3000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
5400W Blazing Input Rate
Everything You Want, In One
4 Years Worry-Free Warranty
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: How many B300 battery modules can connect with AC300?A:
Up to 4.
Friendly Note: which means that if the total power of your devices exceeds 700W.
Q2: Do AC300 and B300 support Hot Swapping?A:Yes.
Q3: How many B230 battery modules can connect with AC300?A:
No, AC300 ONLY accepts B300 battery modules.
Q4: Can I connect 2×AC300 together to boost the output and capacity?A:
Yes. With the Fusion Box Pro(P030A), you can connect two AC300 in series for 240V/6,000W output and a total capacity of 24,576Wh(4 B300 for each AC300).
Q5: Can AC300 be remotely controlled by App?A:
Yes. Once connected via WiFi or Bluetooth, the BLUETTI App will enable you to control the AC300+B300 remotely like switching the working mode and upgrading the firmware.
Q6: How to recharge AC300 rapidly?A:
Recharge it with the wall outlet and solar panels at the same time, then you will get a maximum 5,400W input.
Q7: Dose AC300 have UPS function?Yes. It supports 4 UPS modes:
2.Time Control UPS(Pay less for higher electricity consumption)
3.PV Priority UPS(Recommended for regions with sufficient solar energy)
A useful guide to making the most of it all.